• The development, qualification and delivery of the assigned subsystem;
• The overview of the Hardware Development & Qualification activities related to the project;
• Requirements definition and tracking;
• Systems Engineering support tasks as needed.
What knowledge and skills should you have
• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in Space System Engineering or related engineering discipline.
• At least 2 years relevant professional working experience in the space industry.
• Ability to manage relationships between the technical team and the customer as well as good communication skills.
• Result-oriented approach to work in a multidiscipline roject environment.
• Previous experience with ESA projects is an asset.
• Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem solve effectively.
• Ability to prepare technical documentation, reports.
• Fluency in spoken and written English
• Previous experience with ESA projects.
• Previous experience related with mechanical subsystems.
What we can offer you:
• Full Time Contract
• Constant stimuli to learn and grow professionally
• Participation in many interesting events
• Good coffee, couch and hammock in our social co-working zone
• A wide range of company benefits (eg: 100% paid meal vouchers, company phone subsidized tariff, 5 weeks holiday, Sick Days, and much more)
• To be able to participate in technological progress and be part of the space industry
• And immortality - because something is left behind!